All reviews nantucket seafood great location nantucket restaurant front desk main street skating rink within walking distance greenville downtown falls park parking garage wedding party reedy river self park an upgrade very nice hotel restaurants and shops the swamp rabbit trail
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great location if you want to be near the park / shops and restaurants. The parking is easy and cheap at $12 per day and you can come and go as many times as you like. First time you arrive take a ticket from the barrier and then reception swop for a plastic card.
Rooms not massive but clean and plenty of tv channels.
Enjoyed the restaurant connected to the hotel and good service. Not cheap!
Having the bar in reception was nice after a long day working and good recommendations from the barman.
Will stay here again when in Greenville later in the year.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Graham W
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The room was comfortable, clean and inviting. The hotel was in the PERFECT location. (We had a room that had been renovated - 5th floor.). While I didn’t visit, they had live music in the bar in the evening. Gave you a good Greenville vibe.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank trvlr609
Reviewed 23 March 2018

The property was clean, the room was awesome and the staff was helpful and polite. The location was within walking distance of a variety of restaurants and shops. I was very satisfied with my stay....

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank karlasullivan2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

The staff was very pleasant & helpful. They state to have just done a renovation of the rooms, although it’s obvious not a lot of money was spent to do so. If you are a person sensitive to mold or chemical smells you should definitely not stay here. Even the renovated rooms have a strange smell, maybe they need to replace the air ducts? Regardless no way worth 300 +per night. Fortunately the sheets & towels were clean which is greatly appreciated

4  Thank JemFL
GSMCourtyard, Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear JemFL,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! I appreciate you acknowledging our hard working staff. We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional memorable service. Though it seems we have missed the mark on your recent stay with us. We are still in the process of our renovation and hope when completed you'll return to see us! I would love the opportunity to speak with you further to see where can improve for our valued guests- you being one. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Kind Regards,

Caitlin Mimnaugh
Guest Service Manager
864-451-5703

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Staying at the Courtyard Greenville for short stay to visit our Clemson tiger. This is our first stay at the hotel and we love the location. Honestly, if you are staying in Greenville, there is no reason to stay anywhere not close to Main Street unless your budget or time won’t permit. We arrived after regular check-in only to be advised that our room (the last and only according to first take) wasn’t going to be ready for at an hour because the squatter occupying the room wasn’t going to depart for at least 30 minutes and then some form of cleaning would be needed. The turnaround time was concerning because it seemed like it would have been cursory at best. We are not germaphobes but I don’t want our hotel to be like airlines today where cleaning is nothing more than a quick inspection. Of course nothing but an apology was offered so I asked for a comp at the bar/restaurant. Magically, (the second take) a room was available. We are in our room now and it is clean and a nicely appointed rack room. No complaints except the way Marriott made us feel. Will get over it quick but first impressions are lasting.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Grant B
GSMCourtyard, Manager at Courtyard Greenville Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Grant B,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. As much as I’m pleased to hear you enjoyed Greenville itself, I am disappointed to hear that your stay was not up to your-or-our standards.

The night you checked in we had a few pilots that had not departed yet and that put us in a tight corner. This was not your issue and I apologize if that’s how our staff made you feel. However, I was here that night and when Brea came to the office we were able to find you a room; that at the time had been blocked to another guest. Though rest assured even with the wait time the rooms would have been cleaned to our full standard and inspected before checking anyone into the guestroom.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you care to discuss your stay further or for any upcoming stays.

Kind Regards,