“Needs work on greens”

CrossWinds Golf Club
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

The price for 9 holes on the week-end is $11.50. I took my 9 and 8 year old sons and was surprised to learn that it's the same price for kids as well. That is a ridiculous price for 9 holes. I was even more disappointed with the greens....lot of sand on them and in poor shape. The owners need to lower the price during times where the greens are being worked on or re-turfed.

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Crosswinds is one of the better par 3 courses I have played. Courteous staff. Great greens. I think I will go back tomorrow.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Very good par 3 course. Hilly and challenging and enjoyed the walking. Only played nine. I will be back.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

I just finished playing a quick round at CrossWinds; getting ready for their skins game tonight. The greens are perfect. I love playing here because the course is in good shape and I can play fast. Best kept secret in Greenville

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 March 2015

I just finished playing CrossWinds Par 3 today. Greens are amazing! Those guys do a great job. Practicing up for their skins game on Wed. night which is a load of fun. Highly suggest golf fans give it a try. You can't hit your driver but the rest of your game will get a work out and they have the best practice green in town.