“Great Greens and FUN!!!!”

CrossWinds Golf Club
Reviewed 20 October 2014

I played CrossWinds this past weekend and had a great time. The greens are fantastic and I played in two hours. The staff was very helpful with directions and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to play quick, play a good course, at a good value.

Reviewed 19 October 2014

CrossWinds is an excellent par three that will challenge golfers of all skill levels. The bent grass greens roll true and are as good as any in Greenville. The front nine features mostly shorter, finesse holes. The back nine is much more challenging with some holes that play as long as 180 yards. I can play 18 holes in about two hours . . . a definite plus for golfers with busy schedules.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

This is a good place to tune up your iron game or take a kid to learn how to play and not have to worry about people behind you.
That's exactly what I did a couple weeks ago was took my two kids age 10 and 9. We had no one behind us for the entire 9 holes we played. The course was in pretty good shape. Greens were very fast so that was actually a shocker to me.
The front nine you can get by with PW and 9 maybe 8 iron - i think the longest from the back tees was in the 150 yard range.
The 2nd nine gets longer and you will probably need all the way up to your 3 or 4 iron. (195 yds i believe.) My only 2 conplaints on this course is it could be a little cheaper and the back nine gets really dangerous if others are playing - its like the designer ran out of land and had to fit 9 holes in a space that should have only had 6 holes.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

There are a number of larger courses that charge about the same. This is a good course for beginners which usually means not so good for better players.