Open today: 9:00 am - 10:30 pm
Review Highlights
Love this golf course.

Crosswinds is one of the better par 3 courses I have played. Courteous staff. Great greens. I think... read more

Reviewed 8 August 2015
Jay L
Greenville, South Carolina
via mobile
Golf

Very good par 3 course. Hilly and challenging and enjoyed the walking. Only played nine. I will... read more

Reviewed 16 July 2015
AFE9
Simpsonville, South Carolina

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Greenville
from USD 20.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2012

This is a good place to tune up your iron game or take a kid to learn how to play and not have to worry about people behind you.
That's exactly what I did a couple weeks ago was took my two kids age 10 and 9. We had no one behind us for the entire 9 holes we played. The course was in pretty good shape. Greens were very fast so that was actually a shocker to me.
The front nine you can get by with PW and 9 maybe 8 iron - i think the longest from the back tees was in the 150 yard range.
The 2nd nine gets longer and you will probably need all the way up to your 3 or 4 iron. (195 yds i believe.) My only 2 conplaints on this course is it could be a little cheaper and the back nine gets really dangerous if others are playing - its like the designer ran out of land and had to fit 9 holes in a space that should have only had 6 holes.

Date of experience: May 2012
Reviewed 10 March 2012

There are a number of larger courses that charge about the same. This is a good course for beginners which usually means not so good for better players.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

I would not visit this course. Locals take precesident over out of town folders.