“Ordered take-out; Hawaiian and cheese”
Review of Pizzeria Mozz

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizzeria Mozz
Ranked #558 of 993 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Great pizza, prompt delivery. The kids loved it too! We ordered 1 Hawaiian and 1 cheese, it was plenty enough for 2 adults and 3 kids.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

It's Friday night and I've worked an extremely long week and was looking forward to having some good food delivered tonight. By the way I called Foxs Den and was treated pleasantly.
I called Pizzeria Mozz to order and could instantly sense I was an inconvenience to the young lady taking my order but I proceeded to give her my info.
I had one question, "on your coupon for small pizza and garlic knots what size pizza is that?"
Her response "a small pizza" and in a tone that was as sarcastic as they come. I paused and then after she sensed I had picked up on her sarcastic remark she said it's 10" and I said yes more what I was asking. Then I quickly realized I work too hard to give my money to an ungrateful place of business.
It's unfortunate Pizzeria Mozz, your staff is rude.