All reviewsgreat hotelbreakfast staffeasy accesshome away from homeclean roomsthe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againoff the highwaystaff was very friendlyfitness roomrestaurants and shoppingwafflesoutdoor poolnice stayclose to downtownwoodruffinns
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We were pleased with the hotel generally and the location was good. A couple of restaurants are within walking distance as well as some shopping. The pool has a nice sitting area. The fitness room is small and has one elliptical, one treadmill, a multipurpose wight machine, and towels.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My parents(80’s) returning home from HHI vacation called in need of hotel immediately. Upon checking out at HHI, Dad had fallen down 5 steps loading car/he busted lip and hit his shoulder- Mom said Dad refused to go to ER (typical) but later realized after heavy traffic he couldn’t make it home to Atlanta. Mom called and I made quick reservation at this “Diamond” for Hampton! Roman V, front desk, not only checked my parents in but helped them w baggage, Ice for Dads head/lip, take out menus”, and gave me verbal update once settled. I can’t adequately give this hotel and Roman V the star rating they deserve in 200 words or less. Over and Beyond Service! Thank you again Roman V. and thank you Hampton!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Awesome place. Fresh & clean rooms. Pool, lobby, parking & breakfast areas were immaculate & someone was always milling around freshening up things. Beds were very comfortable. The staff was very pleasant, accommodating and always spoke even when passing in the hall.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tamarcus D, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear amyconeal1972,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with the Tripadvisor community! We are pleased to hear that you and your family had a great stay with us, I will share you kind words with the staff as I know they will be happy to hear that they made your stay a great one. We hope that when you back in the area you use us for your lodging needs again, Thanks again and we looking forward to seeing you again when your in the area.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Our family of 52 stayed here for a family reunion. It really was an excellent choice. Clean rooms, great breakfast, and friendly staff. Also lots of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Our family was quite pleased.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear beverlydavis2018,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the TripAdvisor community! We are happy to hear that you and your family had a great stay here with us, I will share all the kind thoughts and words with the team; when your travels bring you back to the area please reach out to use for your lodging needs we would love to have you back.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I stayed here recently for one night. I used the digital check and digital key, which I find to be hugely convenient. I like rooms on the top floor so that's where I went. I wish I had been on the other side of the building away from the main road (even numbered rooms). The gym is nice, but near the front desk with lots of folks walking by which I hate. The pool is adequate but nothing overly exciting. The room had a nice fridge, and a wall mounted hair dryer (I hate the ones you have to unpack from the bag under the sink). Plenty of electrical outlets everywhere. The air worked well, I never had to touch it. The shower was immediately hot, which is convenient. There was no flashing light on the fire alarm (seen too many times other places) which I hate.
The breakfast was fine. Hard boiled eggs with butter and cheese, smoked sausage, and berries for me.
There is plenty of parking and good food and shopping nearby. The construction on the highway near here is a pain, but no big deal really.

Room Tip: Even numbers for quieter area, higher floor for quieter area
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear KNCA,

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts TripAdvisor community! We are glad that you had a wonderful stay here with us, I am glad to hear that you had a chance to utilize the digital key feature. We are glad that you had a chance to visit some of the attractions that Greenville has to offer and when your travels bring you back you will get to explore more of what our little town has to offer. Thanks again and hope that when you come back to town you use us for your lodging needs.