All reviews great hotel breakfast staff easy access home away from home clean rooms the breakfast area would definitely stay here again off the highway staff was very friendly fitness room restaurants and shopping waffles outdoor pool nice stay close to downtown woodruff inns
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My parents(80’s) returning home from HHI vacation called in need of hotel immediately. Upon checking out at HHI, Dad had fallen down 5 steps loading car/he busted lip and hit his shoulder- Mom said Dad refused to go to ER (typical) but later realized after heavy traffic he couldn’t make it home to Atlanta. Mom called and I made quick reservation at this “Diamond” for Hampton! Roman V, front desk, not only checked my parents in but helped them w baggage, Ice for Dads head/lip, take out menus”, and gave me verbal update once settled. I can’t adequately give this hotel and Roman V the star rating they deserve in 200 words or less. Over and Beyond Service! Thank you again Roman V. and thank you Hampton!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
TamarcusD, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear HappyHamptonGuests,

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with the TripAdvisor community! We are happy to hear that Roman was able to provide excellent service to your parents, I will share your kind words with him I know he will be happy to hear that he made your parents stay a great one. We hope that your dad is doing well and that he had a great recovery after his fall. Whenever your back in the area please feel free to call me for any reservation needs; Thank you once again and we hope to hear from you and your parents again.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Awesome place. Fresh & clean rooms. Pool, lobby, parking & breakfast areas were immaculate & someone was always milling around freshening up things. Beds were very comfortable. The staff was very pleasant, accommodating and always spoke even when passing in the hall.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tamarcus D, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear amyconeal1972,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with the Tripadvisor community! We are pleased to hear that you and your family had a great stay with us, I will share you kind words with the staff as I know they will be happy to hear that they made your stay a great one. We hope that when you back in the area you use us for your lodging needs again, Thanks again and we looking forward to seeing you again when your in the area.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Our family of 52 stayed here for a family reunion. It really was an excellent choice. Clean rooms, great breakfast, and friendly staff. Also lots of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Our family was quite pleased.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear beverlydavis2018,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the TripAdvisor community! We are happy to hear that you and your family had a great stay here with us, I will share all the kind thoughts and words with the team; when your travels bring you back to the area please reach out to use for your lodging needs we would love to have you back.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I stayed here recently for one night. I used the digital check and digital key, which I find to be hugely convenient. I like rooms on the top floor so that's where I went. I wish I had been on the other side of the building away from the main road (even numbered rooms). The gym is nice, but near the front desk with lots of folks walking by which I hate. The pool is adequate but nothing overly exciting. The room had a nice fridge, and a wall mounted hair dryer (I hate the ones you have to unpack from the bag under the sink). Plenty of electrical outlets everywhere. The air worked well, I never had to touch it. The shower was immediately hot, which is convenient. There was no flashing light on the fire alarm (seen too many times other places) which I hate.
The breakfast was fine. Hard boiled eggs with butter and cheese, smoked sausage, and berries for me.
There is plenty of parking and good food and shopping nearby. The construction on the highway near here is a pain, but no big deal really.

Room Tip: Even numbers for quieter area, higher floor for quieter area
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear KNCA,

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts TripAdvisor community! We are glad that you had a wonderful stay here with us, I am glad to hear that you had a chance to utilize the digital key feature. We are glad that you had a chance to visit some of the attractions that Greenville has to offer and when your travels bring you back you will get to explore more of what our little town has to offer. Thanks again and hope that when you come back to town you use us for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived there after an epic journey from NY by airplane which took us about 12 hrs and without our luggage
So we were looking for a nice sleep to get ready for our family wedding.
To start our checkin went smoothly and fast got into the room which was nice and tidy. The size of the room was reasonable with a king size bed
For a Hampton Inn standards it was good but not exceptional.
Breakfast was okay very basic with essential food.
The good thing they had were the staff and they made sure that everything was going well and they helped a lot to make sure things will be alright

One issue we had was the AC it was a typical floor type window AC ( not sure what they call it) and it was a bit noisy when it turns on like an old Diesel engine starting , we could not make the AC fan work continuously as every time it started we woke up from the noise

Other than that we had good time there and we appreciate them for all the effort they have done to make our stay great

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sami T,

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with TripAdvisor community! We are happy to hear that we were able to make your epic journey a smooth journey, I will share your kind words with staff as they will be happy to hear that they were able to make your trip and visit more at ease. When your travels bring you back to the area we would love to hear from you and your family. Thanks again and looking forward to seeing you again.