All reviews complimentary breakfast great hotel room was clean breakfast staff easy access soccer tournament home away from home would definitely stay here again the breakfast area staff was very friendly outdoor pool business trip restaurants and shopping nice stay woodruff inns interstate
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Awesome place. Fresh & clean rooms. Pool, lobby, parking & breakfast areas were immaculate & someone was always milling around freshening up things. Beds were very comfortable. The staff was very pleasant, accommodating and always spoke even when passing in the hall.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tamarcus D, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear amyconeal1972,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with the Tripadvisor community! We are pleased to hear that you and your family had a great stay with us, I will share you kind words with the staff as I know they will be happy to hear that they made your stay a great one. We hope that when you back in the area you use us for your lodging needs again, Thanks again and we looking forward to seeing you again when your in the area.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Our family of 52 stayed here for a family reunion. It really was an excellent choice. Clean rooms, great breakfast, and friendly staff. Also lots of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Our family was quite pleased.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear beverlydavis2018,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the TripAdvisor community! We are happy to hear that you and your family had a great stay here with us, I will share all the kind thoughts and words with the team; when your travels bring you back to the area please reach out to use for your lodging needs we would love to have you back.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I stayed here recently for one night. I used the digital check and digital key, which I find to be hugely convenient. I like rooms on the top floor so that's where I went. I wish I had been on the other side of the building away from the main road (even numbered rooms). The gym is nice, but near the front desk with lots of folks walking by which I hate. The pool is adequate but nothing overly exciting. The room had a nice fridge, and a wall mounted hair dryer (I hate the ones you have to unpack from the bag under the sink). Plenty of electrical outlets everywhere. The air worked well, I never had to touch it. The shower was immediately hot, which is convenient. There was no flashing light on the fire alarm (seen too many times other places) which I hate.
The breakfast was fine. Hard boiled eggs with butter and cheese, smoked sausage, and berries for me.
There is plenty of parking and good food and shopping nearby. The construction on the highway near here is a pain, but no big deal really.

Room tip: Even numbers for quieter area, higher floor for quieter area
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear KNCA,

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts TripAdvisor community! We are glad that you had a wonderful stay here with us, I am glad to hear that you had a chance to utilize the digital key feature. We are glad that you had a chance to visit some of the attractions that Greenville has to offer and when your travels bring you back you will get to explore more of what our little town has to offer. Thanks again and hope that when you come back to town you use us for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived there after an epic journey from NY by airplane which took us about 12 hrs and without our luggage
So we were looking for a nice sleep to get ready for our family wedding.
To start our checkin went smoothly and fast got into the room which was nice and tidy. The size of the room was reasonable with a king size bed
For a Hampton Inn standards it was good but not exceptional.
Breakfast was okay very basic with essential food.
The good thing they had were the staff and they made sure that everything was going well and they helped a lot to make sure things will be alright

One issue we had was the AC it was a typical floor type window AC ( not sure what they call it) and it was a bit noisy when it turns on like an old Diesel engine starting , we could not make the AC fan work continuously as every time it started we woke up from the noise

Other than that we had good time there and we appreciate them for all the effort they have done to make our stay great

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sami T,

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with TripAdvisor community! We are happy to hear that we were able to make your epic journey a smooth journey, I will share your kind words with staff as they will be happy to hear that they were able to make your trip and visit more at ease. When your travels bring you back to the area we would love to hear from you and your family. Thanks again and looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Nothing surprising here, however the service was quite good. That is something that I really look for. The location is quite good, there is a number of good restaurants in the area and right off the freeway. They gym however could be improved.

Date of stay: June 2018
Tamarcus D, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Kwasi Y,

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with the TripAdvisor community! It's good to hear that you were able to enjoy some of the amenities in the area, we are happy that our service made your stay a good one and that the staff had a major part of providing you great service. When your travel needs bring you back in the please feel free to reach out to me about any reservation needs, I can be reached at 864-213-8200 or by cellular 864-525-2859. Thanks again hope to see you in the area again!

warm regards,