All reviewswafflessmall doga pet friendly hotelstay there againother hotelshaywood mallpleasant stayroom was largecomfortable bedsfirst floorexcellent staygreat place to staystaff was very friendlyconvenient locationpetslqcarbs
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I go to Greenville at least 2 times a year. I like to stay at this particular La Quinta, because it's conveniently located to everything. Restaurants, mall, interstate, and residential areas. I usually travel alone, and feel quite safe here.

Room Tip: Try for a higher floor, facing downtown Greenville. Not Pelham Road.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Jesse M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Arizona7373,
We appreciate you sharing your feedback on La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville with the entire world! We are glad to hear that all aspects of your visit were wonderful and that our perfect location was convenient for you. We look forward to welcoming you back each and every time you are in Greenville and hope we see you soon!
-Jesse O

Reviewed 6 August 2018

The hotel is not that easy to find but is worth the trouble. The staff was especially friendly and helpful as we needed a second desk chair. It was immediately provided. The room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jesse M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Ricrem,
I am thrilled that you found us and then took the time to leave us this wonderful feedback! We are very excited that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team took care of all your needs quickly! I am going to use this feedback as continued motivation to my team to ensure that ALL of our guests have as wonderful as an experience as you and your family did. Thank you for the great review and we look forward to welcoming you back!
-Jesse O

Reviewed 5 August 2018

I thought that it was pretty good. Nice service. Coffee all the time. Polite, prompt. Friendly, good breakfast. Average, but available. Kept food fresh! Was really pet friendly. Beds and laundry were clean and made.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jesse M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Thank you risingstarfish! I am so glad we were able to make your stay exceptional. It sounds like you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and we thank you for sharing your comments with us! I hope we have the pleasure of serving you again soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2018

My husband and I did an overnight stay in an executive King room and it was wonderful. The bed was comfortable, the people were nice and the breakfast was good. Not far from the Mall or Relentless Church. Plenty of places to eat and shop nearby. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Jesse M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Thank you Chandra! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful review with us! I am so glad that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us and all of your kind comments will most certainly be shared with my staff. I hope you get the chance to visit beautiful Greenville again so we can WOW you again!

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Very good customer service and clean. Front desk staff was very curious. I like staying at LaQuinta Hotels and Suites. I stayed at the one in Ocean City Md in June this year. Location of the hotel was great!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Jesse M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Greenville Haywood, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Celeste,

I want to thank you from everyone here for your wonderful review! We truly appreciate your business with us and are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. I hope you will choose us again on your next trip to Greenville because we would love to welcome you back! Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!