“Great resort!”
Review of Waters Edge Resort

Waters Edge Resort
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Location of Waters Edge is great, quiet and relaxing. Beach area clean. Beautiful ocean view, especially in unit 302. This unit is updated, very clean and has everything you need for a wonderful vacation. Will definitely return. :)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were there for a weekend .
A one bedroom two bathroom unit. Well kept and well equipped. Parking was plentiful. Pool was great. It’s in a great location close to Garden City Pier . We will for sure be back . Everyone was friendly. We will be back .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Have stayed at Waters Edge two times. The first time it was marginal but liked the location so wanted to give it another go. Now it's just sad. The common areas - two pools, two hot tubs, exercise rooms - are in bad shape. The cafe and mini mart have closed. There are lots of other opportunities on the South Strand.....time to look elsewhere!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Becky S
Reviewed 28 August 2017

It's home away from home. Great view from balcony. Wonderful staff. It's family friendly. Just wish there were more elevators. Beach front deck with pool and hot tub didn't stay packed. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Upon arrival the air conditioning was not getting through to the bedrooms. (this was a three bedroom end unit #901). The maintenance man said it wouldn't get back to the bedrooms.He said he had told them that the rooms needed fans. ( Them meaning the owners I guess.) We went to Walmart and bought three floor osculating fans .

The condo was dated but fine for the beach. The views were fabulous. Nice pool set up.

Then they started painting. There were no paint signs or barriers. I walked down a hall way and got in my car. When I went to get out of my car I noticed the paint. Paint on the console, seat belt, seat, my shirt, bathing suit and purse.

When I went to the rental office they said they were sorry but it wasn't their fault, it was the homeowner associations fault. Then they said they would be right up to look at the air cond. problem. But they never came. As we left the rental office they had put up cones and orange tape. Way to late for me.

I wrote a letter to the rental company and home owners association I explain about the car, my ruined shirt, ruined bathing suit and ruined purse. I received NO response.

Therefore I would not recommend this place. There are tons of other places with great customer service in Garden City, S.C. This place does not know the meaning of customer service.

Room Tip: I would not recommend staying here