“Mrs”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Barbara L
Hamilton, New Jersey
“Mrs”
Reviewed 2 December 2016 for a stay in July 2016

LOVE! Great location. Once you park your car there is no need to move it. Everything is in walking distance. The rental was absolutely cute and beachy! The owner was very easy to communicate with and was quick to respond to any questions I had.

6 Dec 2016
Thanks for your review. It was great to have you stay!
lvantasse...
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Hurricane Matthew interupted plans”
Reviewed 2 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We never actually got to stay in the condo (Hurrricane Matthew had other plans) but I found the owner very responsive and cooperative when the weather prevented us from keeping the reservation. Julia was understanding and helped process the refund. There was a mandatory evacuation of the area the day after our expected arrival and Julia kept us informed and worked with us as the travel plans had to change. I wanted to express my appreciation to Julia and I will try to make it back to Folly Beach in the near future - and will stay here is I can!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
5 Nov 2016
Thanks for the kind words. I hope you have another opportunity to come our way again.
Robin F
“Renter”
Reviewed 21 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This was such a great trip for us. I can't say enough about the accommodations. The photos can't capture the charm this little place holds. If the owner will have us back we will definitely be returning in the near future.

22 Sep 2016
Thanks so much for the kind review. We would be happy to have you back.
Jeanie E
NYC
“charming beach cottage, centrally located”
Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

i adored this property from the photos and it did not disappoint in 3-D. this was my first time renting a property and staying in folly. (i've always stayed in hotels when traveling.) the 2 bedroom condo is ideally located in the center of folly beach which is perfect for those without a car. the owners are lovely and accommodating.

the kitchen has every amenity needed and having access to a washer & dryer was delightful as an apartment dweller without, I went home with a suitcase of clean clothes. not having to carry keys everywhere especially when walking around in a bathing suit was awesome.

my dog was under the impression this was our new home and was completely comfortable.

is this the right property for everyone, say my mother, absolutely not, but nor is folly beach. the accommodations are comfortable and causal which is exactly what you want in a folly beach rental.

i'm already planning for my return next summer.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: living room seating
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Allison S
“Cozy, clean, and conveniently located!”
Reviewed 14 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We fell in love with this condo! It is perfectly located right in the heart of Folly Beach. Everything is within walking distance! The condo includes amenities but also a washer and dryer which was helpful for our daily trips to the beach with our small kids.

We had great communication with the owner. Julia was always available for questions and great about responding back promptly.

We had friends visit and they wanted to rent the condo for their future visits because it was such a darling place.

We will be renting again for future trips to Folly!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing