“Some of the best seafood around”

Locklear's on Little Oak (LOLO)
Ranked #20 of 39 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Reviewed 23 January 2018

My friends and I ate at Locklear's new location on Little Oak. I had the shrimp, my friend had the seafood pasta. We shared the shrimp and grits. A wonderful meal. Make sure to try the shrimp and grits. Phenomenal. Comes with corn cakes with tomato jam. Best shrimp and grits in town. Enjoy.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I hadn't been back to this restaurant since it was the Anchor Line. The huge puddle that seems to always be in the parking lot kept me away. The puddle was still there, but we decided to try it. I was immediately impressed when we first went in the door. The interior is now sleek, with a wall of windows to showcase the awesome view. I had the seafood platter. Perfectly fried heaven! I will definitely return hopefully at sunset for the view.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Great little cozy place for good meal. I had the boiled shrimp and a small salad with ginger dressing wich was terrific and hubby had the fried oysters and shrimp. We were very pleased.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Fresh seafood, incredible hospitality...best of Charleston in a very casual setting. Perfect place for families and a view of the sunset.

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Right off of Folly Road but still hidden and amazing. It's a small place and looks a little run down but that does not affect the food.

It was my family and I who stopped for dinner. Suffice to say we all enjoyed our meals thoroughly.

I had the she crab soup which was thick and tasty! My entree was the fried shrimp which was cooked perfectly and tasted superb.

Service was quick and attentive and there were never any delays in orders arriving.

I would definitely recommend this location to anyone for a great dinner!