“Fantastic! ”

Locklear's on Little Oak (LOLO)
Ranked #20 of 39 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Right off of Folly Road but still hidden and amazing. It's a small place and looks a little run down but that does not affect the food.

It was my family and I who stopped for dinner. Suffice to say we all enjoyed our meals thoroughly.

I had the she crab soup which was thick and tasty! My entree was the fried shrimp which was cooked perfectly and tasted superb.

Service was quick and attentive and there were never any delays in orders arriving.

I would definitely recommend this location to anyone for a great dinner!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

We arrived a little early for lunch which gave us an opportunity to enjoy time on the deck overlooking a beautiful waterfront view. The food was cooked to perfection. Hubby had fried shrimp and I had fried oysters. Both were lightly breaded and the portion size was reasonable.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

How wonderful to have an outstanding alternative to the crowded and difficult to reach other restaurant in Folly...also having a great water view! The food was delicious with generous portions and the service was excellent! Bethany was our server and we couldn't have been more pleased with our dining experience!
Well worth a try!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Saw this place on the way to Folly Beach, decided to check it out on the way back to town. Outside and inside is not much to look at but the service and food is amazing!!! Great happy hour as well, local, family owned. I had the shrimp and crab dip to start with—very good portion and delicious. Main course was the special—salmon over a roasted vegetable medley —I know—not local but cooked to perfection! No room for dessert. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The ambiance was nothing to write home about, but the food was good. We arrived late for dinner, so there were not many other patrons there. The beach music was playing and there would have been a good view if it had not been dark. The food came quickly, the service was good, and the fried flounder and butterfly shrimp were delicious and had just the right amount of batter.