“Didn't get seafood ”

The Washout
Ranked #17 of 38 Restaurants in Folly Beach
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a bite to eat on the way home from the beach. After lunch hours place still pretty busy. Didn't order seafood so that may have been my mistake. Waitress very attentive but my food was warm. Since I am local (ish) I would stop in and give them another chance.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

The fried shrimp, fried flounder, and the crab cake were delicious. Very good cheese grits too. Service was very slow and it was hardly even busy.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

We had drinks and a delicious appetizer here. The appetizer was a seafood sampler of bbq shrimp, bacon wrapped shrimp scallops and grilled tuna served with a seaweed salad. The food, drinks and atmosphere are all very good here.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Super friendly staff, good and affordable food. Would come back again. Had the fish tacos and steak sliders. Would highly recommend this.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I had the Skewer Combo and it was delicious! Had I known, I would have just had the bacon wrapped scallop skewer. The shrimp was good, but the scallops were amazing. Our waitress was fast, courteous, and proficient. I highly recommend the beach restaurant.