“Good Sushi ”

Cuisines: Asian
Description: New restaurant in Florence, SC
Description: New restaurant in Florence, SC
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went in looking for "our" sushi place in Florence and luckily we found it! Our service and sushi were great!!

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Others seated after us had their drinks already n we didn’t see waiter. Ordered egg drop soup (very good) then waited and waited four meal ( which came with egg roll appetizer ). Needless to say the meal came out and egg rolls were forgotten. We had to flag down waiter and ask. Brought out half way thru our lunch. Why can’t servers get it right. That is their job !!!!! Not sure we will return. Too many other places on Florence to eat

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Food was okay, but nothing special. I had Sesame Chicken and Fried rice. The rice was too dry. Serving size was good.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Went twice recently. A few weeks ago the sushi was a bit gamey. Strike 1.

This last time was the last straw. It wasn't super busy. We were seated in the bar area that had several waiters. waited 30 mins just to get our order taken. I was about to get up and leave when somebody ran over. Strike 2.

The sushi was absolutely atrocious. I have no doubt that the shrimp was expired. After being a frequent customer for a while, we are done. Strike 3. Red Bowl, you're out.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This was one of my favorite eating place. Got seated and order House Fried Rice and 4 Eggs Rolls. Got my Egg Rolls first then my rice. Finished my Egg Rolls to look for my utensils I didn't get. Waited 10 mins waitress walks by and ask me was everything ok. I told her no utensils. She gave me utensils .

Been to Red Bowl Asian Bistro? Share your experiences!