All reviews front desk indoor pool sleeping area free breakfast restaurants and shopping sleeper sofa lots of restaurants other hotels room was clean convention center great stop a great place to stay would stay here again checking in cookies oatmeal next morning
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel last night. Very convenient with location. I give it two stars because bathroom is very old and looked awful. Walls stained, floor stained, back of toilet looks like it’s leaking stained the floor, the worse bathroom I have seen in long time room 414. I stay in Marriott quite a bit but have never been so disappointed in the standard. The room was so so clean. The front desk lady was awesome I checked in at 1am checked out 7am same women working very hospitable. Won’t stay here again until a remodel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Fran A, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear Sweete74,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. Guest feedback is such an instrumental part of our success.

When you have the pleasure of accommodating so many loyal members and guest night after night, you will unfortunately acquire some wear and tear. We are pleased to announce that our tentative renovation dates are the end of 2018. You also mentioned you found your room to be extremely clean and our staff hospitable and we were very proud to hear that. Until next time....Safe Travels!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I would give this hotel 5.stars except that we had 3 people and the only thing they had left was a king with a sofa bed and the sofa bed was very uncomfortable, (u could feel the springs)
The staff was very friendly and the breakfast buffet was GREAT, the ladies working were so Friendly!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lee K, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear D614HQkarenh,
Thank you for the great comments about breakfast and our staff.
We enjoy serving our guests and it shows.
I am sorry that we did not have any of our Double Suites available when you checked in.
We are planning a renovation of the hotel and I believe one of the things our owners are looking at are sleeper sofas.
I hope you'll give us another change to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped here while driving to NY. The rooms were clean. The hotel staff were pleasant and efficient. Breakfast was good and typical of Springhill hotels. The bed was a little hard and pillows soft. A good place near 95 to stay for a night.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Lois R,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.
I'm sorry that our bedding and pillows did not offer the level of support that you are used to.
Hopefully you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

My wife and I were on a long trip home, and couldn't make it all the way, so we stopped at this hotel for the night. The experience was excellent, from the food, the comfortable bed, the cleanliness, and especially the super friendly and personable staff. Everyone we met was upbeat and happy to see us, and really made us feel welcome, especially after a 15 - hour drive.

Room tip: We stayed on the first floor and it was quiet. There are thick doors that separate the room hallways from the common areas.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear William K,
Thank you for the wonderful comments about our staff and hotel.
We share all guest comments with the staff. and I'm happy to share this one with them.
I hope we will become your preferred stop the next time you are driving up and down I-95.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The room was spacious for a family of three. The location was easy to get to from the highway. The exercise room was clean and had enough equipment to get a good work out. The breakfast area was large enough to allow us to find a table with no problems. Breakfast was good. The hotel was also in a good location to have a choice of places to eat dinner.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Fran A, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear gjoppa,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We were thrilled to hear that you appreciated the space of our guestrooms, the cleanliness of our exercise room and our tasty breakfast. Sounds like we just gained another loyal guest. Until next time... Safe Travels!