“Great one night stay!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95
Ranked #5 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Hotel very close to i95, a welcome stop on a very long drive from south Florida to Maryland on Xmas eve.
Everything was clean, neat, staff very polite, could not be any more convenient and comfortable.with
Many dining choices within 1/2 a mile radius, not to mention a nice free breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like to first say thank you for choosing our location to accommodate your family. We're glad you decided to stay with us and personally experience all that we have to offer. We're also delighted to know that you rated the overall hotel service/facilities highly. It would be our pleasure to deliver another clean, comfortable and quiet stay on your next visit to the Florence, SC area. We find it very rewarding whenever we can exceed our guests expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 25 December 2013

We stayed here last year in our way down to Florida, and were so pleased that we stayed here again on December 23rd. We were not disappointed. Clean, modern, nice size rooms and a very accommodating staff. If you are in the Florence, SC area seriously consider Comfort Suites.

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about our hotel. I am delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the amenities our hotel has to offer. We hope to be able to serve your future lodging needs when you are in the Florence, SC area again.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

My stay @ the Hampton in Florence, SC was nothing but Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, the Facility, Staff & Room. I would "Highly Recommend" the Hampton to everyone that I know. I slept comfortably, the breakfast was fresh, and accommodating. I wish I had more time to enjoy the exercise room, swimming and window shop at all of the convenient locations in the area. I am from NC and attended a Business Meeting in SC, and the Hampton was convenient for me and the location of the meeting.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2013

Thank you for your recommendation and your pleasant words about our property. Positive word of mouth is incredibly important in the hospitality industry, and we are very thankful that you have chosen to share your experience with Trip Advisor users. I'm glad you had an exceptional stay at our property! Customer service is one of our greatest priorities as we; at Hampton Inn & Suites-North strive for excellence on a daily basis. Thanks again for your review!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

This hotel served its' purpose on our trip. We got in late on our trip from Florida to the Northeast and it was easy, quiet and convenient. The breakfast is a nice touch as well. I find Hampton Inns to be one of the most consistent brands around from one location to the next. There are very few surprises.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

I just wanted to take a brief moment to thank you for your most recent review. All of us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites-North, take great pride in our southern hospitality and unique charm of our hotel and especially ensuring that all of our guests leave here 100% satisfied each and every time. We look forward to your next trip to Florence, SC and if we can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We just stayed here last night and were very impressed by the cleanliness and overall service. I definitely recommend it. And a little note; if you go to Fratz across the street they have the best peach cobbler!!

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank ydv0824

Thank you for taking to time to write a review! I'm glad to hear that you had an excellent stay. We are pleased to hear you are enjoyed your stay with our team, and felt welcomed. We are thankful for your feedback, we strive to ensure our guests feel right at home with us and we are so glad you found our team, service and rooms to be accommodating. I hope you will continue to allow my colleagues and I the opportunity to create an indelible memory for you in the future. We really appreciate all the nice comments and will be sure to share this with the entire team. “Excellence is the unlimited ability to improve the quality of what you have to offer”. The team at this hotel has the most wonderful attitude and commitment to excellence, thank you for noticing their efforts. We looking forward to your arrival, have great week.