“Soft shell crab to die for”
Review of Ella & Ollie's

Ella & Ollie's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ella & Ollie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have eaten here numerous times (being a local), and not only was this the best meal I have had here, it was one of the best meals I have had anywhere. With soft shell crabs being in season, four of us had that and it was incredibly good. Innovative preparation and outstanding flavors. Not a drop was left on anyone's plate. Kudos!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My family was there Saturday night. We used Open Table to make our reservation for 5pm. I was expecting the chicken to be a full chicken but received a quarter leg instead. What was presented was good. If you don’t like your food to touch this may not be the place for you. My wife had the $38 steak which was wonderful. She ate the entire meal minus a bite she gave me to taste. Her potatoes were good, the spinach had a strong garlic flavor, almost like they used both minced and powdered garlic. Our son enjoyed his burger.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

we ate here for a Wyndham Club Owners weekend. Had a four course meal that was fantastic. Excellent drink menu. My wife loved the apps which included fried grit bites (grits mixed with cheese) and sausage and goat cheese. Really nice green mixed salad and had a wonderfully cooked Mahi Mahi. They also had stuffed pork chop and collards which were excellent. Service was impeccable. When you visit Edisto Island, you must go to Ella & Ollie's at least once. You will love it.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Excellent cuisine! Limited menu, but the dishes that we had were perfect. Nice atmoshere. We went mid-week so it was very quiet. Service was great and the drinks were strong.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Wonderful lunch with the family, the server was great. The food was really good and the only thing was that there were several dirty tables and it wasn’t really busy there.