“Good food!”

Joe's Easley Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #3 of 123 Restaurants in Easley
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

My hubby had visited before with some friends and loved the hotdogs. We were in the area and he wanted to have lunch there. He had hot dogs and I had bird dogs. Food was yummy. Will prob eat here again if we are in town. Love hometown restaurants.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Friends have been telling us about Joe's for years. We moved to the area recently and went to try Joe's. It was very disappointing. The chilli on the hotdogs was canned and the slaw was not fresh nor was it good. Onion rings were greasy. The place is not very clean. It probably was good at one time but not now.

1  Thank MaryAnne R
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This is the place to see friends, eat good good (hot fudge cake-yum).

And they know you by name. Wonderful people.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I moved here two years ago and found Joe's. I love the hot dogs and the friendly service. They treat you like family. Will continue to go often.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Lived here in Easley for 4 years...finally get the chance to eat here!! I have two granddaughters who have never really eaten at a real "diner", but here in Easley I have some to choose from. Luckily we got to eat at Joe's tonight! LOVED IT! One got two hotdogs with cheese (perfect!), other got a bacon cheeseburger (another perfect) and I got the special, which was BBQ sandwich with fries and cole slaw on the side. I'm always skeptical of BBQ because I'm picky...I LOVE BBQ, but it's not always good. When our waiter came to our table I asked about it and his response was "Want me to get you some to try first?" Oh my god...YES! I wish everyone did this!! It was delish!!

They don't have a soda fountain, so if you want a soda you'll get a can (or bottle if you want Root Beer - A&W). I got their lemonade...and they not only gave me a big cup, but I got a 1/2 pitcher to keep at the table. What a treat! With everything we got it was under $20...how often does that happen???

We will be back and the next time we will get there earlier so we can get ice cream, too. A single scoop is only $2....nowhere, but maybe QT is it that cheap these days.

I do believe that the highlight of the night was when 2 trains came down the tracks at the same time....one heading north, one heading south. The girls were amazed!!

Been to Joe's Easley Ice Cream Parlor? Share your experiences!