“Exciting Flavors”

Price range: USD 6 - USD 18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We enjoy a friendly atmosphere sit down meal at night and FATZ is the right choice. The servings are generous, tasty, well prepared. Ice tea is a delightful drink with the full meal. Loaded bake potato is loaded with taste.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The only thing I tried here was the chicken finger based on a recommendation and they did not disappoint! Thin breaded and moist chicken fingers! Very much worth a try

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I was not impressed at all. I didn’t like the service and the food was not to my party’s standards. We had to ask twice for our drinks to be refilled. There is not much to add. Just very disappointing. I have heard great things about FATZ but my first time there was a great disappointment.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I had a hair in my chicken wrap. I politely told my waiter and he offered to replace the meal. I was pleased until I went to pay and was charged for 2 wraps instead of 1. I called the waiter from the table and it took him 20 minutes to get to me and have a manager remove the charge. From past experiences with Fatz, I expected the manager to come and apologize. This is the worst Fatz in the area. I does not live up to the quality I expect from the Fatz Resturants.

2  Thank Kayla B
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Chose this restaurant because of it's reputation. This may have been one of the worst lunches in modern times. The chicken tenders tasted as they were cooked the day before and the French fries were served barely warm. The server did replace the fries after the chicken had been eaten. Poor choice, poor menu selection and poor value.

Been to FATZ? Share your experiences!