“Great curry mustard!”

Add it.
Tropical Grille
Ranked #6 of 123 Restaurants in Easley
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

The chops are great and they provide a variety of sauces. The signature sauce is their curry mustard and it is very good! Try the plantains or even a Cesar salad if you are in the mood. Quick service. Nice, clean, and casual atmosphere! Will return!

Reviewed 9 May 2016

We love eating here with friends. The food is reasonably priced and very filling. You must try the plantains.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

We were in the Easley area for one day and looking for something different for dinner. Since we do not have a Tropical Grille at home decided to give it a try even though it is a store front type establishment.We were both very glad we did. The service was superb with the young lady taking orders setting the tone. She was bubbly and very outgoing. The food was excellent with a number of healthy options, Portion sizes were very generous, even the small "chops" were more than a meal. Prices were very reasonable. Seating is limited during busy times but by the time we left had cleared out some. The only thing I would complain about and it really isn't much of a complaint is that I would like to have had a beer with the meal but they do not serve alcohol.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

The wife and I drive over from Seneca almost every weekend to eat here. Sure hope they build one our way. I get the chopped chicken deluxe and wife gets the chopped veggie chicken. Lots of chicken in every bite and could probably eat the weird green color of the jalapeño sauce by itself. Bet we use an entire bottle! Staff is super nice and whomever the young guy is that is running it, you should pay him more just for his attitude to customers. He does well.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

I enjoyed my first trip to the Tropical Grille. I had the south of the boarder wrap. Well, it was less of a wrap and more of a flatbread with chicken, lettuce, and tomatoes on top. I really enjoyed the green sauce (can't remember what they called it but they said it had jalapeno in it). My husband got something resembling a steak and cheese sub. The menu didn't mention anything about that dish having mayo on it but it did and he wasn't happy about that. Otherwise our trip was fine. I would like to go back and try a few more dishes.