“Hush puppies”

Silver Bay Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 123 Restaurants in Easley
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 12 October 2017

If you like fried food this is the place and they do have some grilled items also. Lots for your money. The noise level when they are full sometimes gets a big overselling.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We stopped by here around 5pm on a Sunday for dinner while in town. Great service. The waitress was very nice and prompt with her service. My sons both wanted to go check out the indoor "waterfall" and she gave them both a penny to make a wish with (that made my night and theirs for someone to think to do that.) We got our food very quickly. Huge portions and very well priced plus delicious. She kept our drinks full (we were given a pitcher to keep on the table and any time it got low there was another in its place.) We had lots of food to bring him, that actually served as dinner the next night too (it held up well!) My sons' kid shrimp portion was huge, as was mine. And my husband loved his fish. I wish we lived closer, we'd go back in no time.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Great place to take the entire family! Their menu features something for everyone. The portions are plentiful and the seafood is fresh and you can order it your way. They have daily specials that are priced so low you cannot believe it. Try it anytime!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The food was reasonably priced , the restaurant was clean and the staff was friendly. My wife had the oyster stew
which she said was ok. I had the steak strips that were ok and were very filling. We wer supplied with all the hush
puppies that we could eat. We will try it again sometime as it didnt break the bank and we were in and out in a
timely manner.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I eat here often and each time the food and service is excellent. Be prepared to eat, plenty on a plate. A variety to choose from in a clean, well kept dining area.

Been to Silver Bay Seafood Restaurant? Share your experiences!