“Couldn't get past the door”
Review of Panda House Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda House Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 March 2016

This is not really a review as I never stepped foot inside. After reading an equal number of positive and negative comments, I decided to try the restaurant for lunch. I pulled up for lunch at almost noon on a Thursday. There were no cars at all outside. The building looked to me like the restaurant had closed. However, as I drove away, I saw a sign that indeed said open. I figured if not one other person was there to eat, I would skip it as well. If it was indeed open, I would think the mgr. would park out front to at least give the illusion of being busy. I am still trying to find a decent chinese restaurant in Easley.

1  Thank Tom35011
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

The best egg rolls in town.....really nice quiet place togo eat in piece not over priced. The food always hot made to order.

Reviewed 15 March 2013

very poor selection of chinese food, not a good variety at all, It is more American Food than Chinese, Kinda slow service.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

Best egg rolls in town. The owner & waitresses very friendly. The dine in service is very fast. If you have a take out, it is ready when they tell you it will be. The menu items such as chicken lo mein & shrimp fried rice is excellent.