“A BBQ buffet”

Mutts BBQ Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 123 Restaurants in Easley
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The Restaurant serves their food at a buffet. It’s all you can eat. As normally happens in these situations, the quality and the flavor is not the highest. They have to offset the cost of giving all you can eat someway.

The ribs were a little fatty, but the fried chicken was very good. I also enjoyed the potato salad.

I’m from Texas, so I always enjoy a beer with my barbecue. No beer served here.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I love this restaurant. The pulled pork is awesome. The potato salad rocks. The sweet tea is perfect. There's plenty of food, it's all you can eat, and the environment is awesome. But this last time I went, the ribs were tough and that was disappointing. Only giving 4 stars doesn't mean I won't go back - I love their food. But they might want to deal with the "ribs" problem.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Mutt's was great because it is a buffet. Which I normally do not do buffets but I enjoyed this one cause I could try a little bit of everything.

They were having a meeting there and it worked out great.

2  Thank cteague58
Reviewed 17 May 2017

This place has great BBQ its mouth watering taste comes from deep roots of the South! We you come here come hungry, oh leave room for their tasty deserts to finish off a great dining experience! I forgot to mention the BBQ want shrink your pocket book its a true value for families...

2  Thank Talmadge S
Reviewed 11 April 2017

They let us use their room to conduct training, so eating lunch there made it easier for all. The food is awesome, quick, and the wait staff are extremely helpful. A great place to eat, with a lot of options. Whether you want their buffet, just a sandwich, chicken, or whatever. It was all good.

2  Thank Mike M

Been to Mutts BBQ Restaurant? Share your experiences!