“Best Biscuits in Town”

Add it.
Bojangles'
Ranked #30 of 123 Restaurants in Easley
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Bojangles biscuits are the right size, not too small, crispy on the outside and soft in the middle. Perfection. I really enjoy the country ham, and steak biscuits, but the sausage and chicken are excellent too. I also enjoy the home-style tenders snack which is four chicken strips and a biscuit. The atmosphere could use a little refresh as some of the booths are getting old and the seats are cracking. The TVs are a little too loud.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Took my sons here for breakfast and then we swung by for dinner on a recent Clemson football Saturday. Both meals were quite good. The morning meal was a madhouse as the football crowd was everywhere. Good news is that our food was hot and fresh due to the volume coming through the place. Bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits on light biscuits and we split a medium seasoned fries.

The dinner meal was prior to the game ending and we had the place to ourselves. The chicken was fairly fresh. The side were seasoned fries, coleslaw, cajun pintos, mac'n cheese, and dirty rice.

Two stops and two really good experiences. I have found the secret here is if you want hot fries just ask.

2  Thank abcjjl
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I have had an occasional poor experience at this Bojangles'. My visit yesterday was excellent in everyway. I purchased a 3 piece dark meal w/cold slaw and Cajun pintos. I received a free 2 piece dark meal w/mashed potatoes and dirty rice with a BOGO card. So my meal was $7.75. The biscuits that came with the meal were just as I requested -- light. The chicken was hot and juicy. Obviously, I did not eat all of this food by myself. I did give it the "old college" try leaving 2 pieces of the chicken and 1 1/2 of the biscuits. If the food here was this good all the time it would be packed.

2  Thank abcjjl
Reviewed 9 December 2016

Stopped here 8:30 on a Thursday night, 12/8/16, with my teenage son. Sometimes the food can be a tad stale at this time of the evening. Nobody was in line. We stepped up to the counter to order. Started to order and after ordering my son's food, I noticed the screen had something that we did not order. I asked the counter employee about it and she said that she needed to have someone clear the entry (she had not said anything to me about the mistake because after ordering my son's food, I place my order, that is when I saw the wrong item on the screen),

She asked a couple times, even going back closer to where the male worker with the drive-thru headset was working near the cash register. At this point, we had waited over 5 minutes to PLACE our order. The male worker (nobody else was present) did not make a move to assist the young lady. We asked her what was the hold-up. She mumbled something. And I am not exaggerating, nearly another 5 minutes went by and nothing was happening. We said something like,"this is crazy and she moved back near where he was and asked again for help. In a very rude voice, he said, "I am getting tired of coming up there". It was also spoken loudly where we, customers (until this we were) could hear.

I wish to point out that he was busy but he can take orders while he is walking up to clear the mistake at our cash register. He must be an assistant manager or something because he is/was the only one who could fix the issue.

After his outburst, I said to her to forget about it, that we should not have to put with this terrible behavior and we left to get food down the street at Zaxby's. They had no problems taking our order, our money and providing us with food.

I really enjoy Bojangles but this lack of service and rudeness crossed way over the line. And of course, nobody in management will ever know how rudely we were treated and nothing will come of it. Very poor.

4  Thank abcjjl
Reviewed 10 November 2016

The chicken is consistantly excellent. The dirty rice and the cajun beans are our sides of choice! Love the tailgate specials!

Been to Bojangles'? Share your experiences!