“It is not Michael's..........”
Review of Merrell's Pizza

Merrell's Pizza
Ranked #14 of 123 Restaurants in Easley
Reviewed 6 February 2018

We dined here twice in the last 2 weeks. Once on a week night, spouse ordered a Greek salad w/chicken. I ordered a Philly Cheese Steak w/fries and a drink. All was quite good.

We dined here this past Saturday night with our 3 sons -- 2 teens and college sophomore. Wife and I got the same thing that we ordered on our visit a few weeks ago. Oldest son had the Philly w/fries and a drink. The 2 teenagers split a large pepperoni pizza. One "issue" was quickly remedied. Our fries were not hot. I only eat hot fries. More were brought out in a reasonable amount of time.

Have seen comments reflecting "it is not Michael's or it is not as good as Michael's". Well, it is true that it is not Michael's, it is Merrell's. And sorry to disagree, but it is far superior to Michael's.

2  Thank abcjjl

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent pizza and lots of variety! Very nice atmosphere to sit in with family, friends, or even a business meeting! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I wish I could give Merrill’s a better rating but I have been there 3 times and it hasn’t gotten any better since it opened. Service is alright but pizza is not that good. They have good salads but as a side item, still not what you want from a great pizza place.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I have lived in Easley for 4 years...I've received the menus and coupons...put them to the side and thought "maybe one day". Well, "one day" was tonight because the oldest's middle school was having a fundraiser (Merrell's donates a portion of what they earn between 5-8) and I like being able to eat and raise money! So, we go...use a coupon...wait for the food...and get the pizzas. OMG...SO GOOD!!!! At first I thought, "that's not much ground beef or onions", but the flavors put that thought aside!!! We got two medium pizzas: pepperoni & black olives and Ground beef and onions. The girls loved it and I loved it...will DEFINITELY be back!!! OH! The oldest likes to dip her crust into Ranch dressing, so she asked if she could have some. This HAS to be homemade because it has a flavor I have never tasted in store bought...maybe dill? Not sure, but it is tasty. I am very happy to have found this place...I'm just sorry it took me this long to get there.

I also want to add that the girls and I enjoyed sitting at the bar at the window while we ate. We got to watch the train go through town and the cars and people go by. A great family meal and atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Recently moved from the North and have tried several pizza joints in the Pickens-Easley area so decided to try Merrell’s and it exceeded my expectations! Great sauce and plenty of cheese! We are making this place our favorite place for pizza!

1  Thank Eric D

Been to Merrell's Pizza? Share your experiences!