“Average”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #32 of 53 Restaurants in Duncan
Price range: USD 1 - USD 8
Description: Come visit us at 1392 E Main St in Duncan. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 2 August 2018

A friend and I had breakfast here as we were traveling on a vacation. The food was typical of McDonald's for breakfast. It tasted good. Service a little slow but tolerable. The restaurant was dirty as were the bathrooms.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

The worst service ever. How do you wait 10 minutes for two items at the drive thru on a Friday evening?

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

This place is terrible. It's the worst McDonald's I've ever been in. Ok get this I went in the manager was bagging food with one hand a texting with the other hand. He had long dreadlocks with no head covering. That's not the bad part the worse part of all was that one of the team members brought their kids to work and they had no kind of home training whatsoever. The kids were running from the lobby and playing behind the counter screaming for happy meal toys and French fries. Service was extremely slow. Needless to say I left. I refuse to patronage an establishment that allows their staff to act in such away. I work too hard for my money at least act professional and make me think that you want it. Never again. Heed the warning go elsewhere.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a burger & coffee. Took forever for someone to notice there were customers waiting - in the middle of the afternoon, with few customers! Everybody seemed to be ‘passing the buck’ to the next guy. While waiting, another customer’s young child vomited all over the floor in front of soda dispensing machine and utensils counter. Employees noticed, but turned away and nobody came to clean. Another customer mentioned this to an employee, nothing was done. I mentioned it also, to the manager - nothing was done. Our food order arrived and we had almost finished our lunch - in a far corner of the restaurant! - when, finally, someone was designated to clean it up. Gross and disgusting and nobody cared!! Not good for business!! Would never come here again.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I do have to give this McDonalds props. They have come a long way from what they use to be. Customer service is much better and the food is now always hot and fresh. I love MD's food since the 70's. Always in moderation. :-)