“Great service!”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Dillon
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Drive thru service was amazing! The voice on the box was polite and did not ask me to repeat anything. We had to wait a few minutes on our food, but it was worth it. I highly recommend Zaxby's.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We were desperate for a place to eat, and that "other" phone app that supposedly finds good places to eat had led us to two closed establishments and we had wasted a lot of time, so we settled for Zaxby's. It was that or Wendy', and we weren't about to go to any of Pedro's dumps at South of the Border. What a mistake. The service was pretty slow for a fast-food place, the ladies' room was dirty, and the men's room was so cramped you couldn't open the stall door if somebody was standing at the urinal. I tried to get some sweet tea, that was empty, and the soda fountain was out of regular Coke. How can you run a restaurant in the South without sweet tea or Coke??? I wound up getting vanilla Coke, and that was tasty. The chicken salad sandwiches were good, and I liked the vintage sports equipment on the walls (including snow skis...in South Carolina! LOL)

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Wife and i traveling from Ny to florida many times in a yr. Visit lots of places for a quick bite on a budget. First time here. Staff friendly. Food served hot. Tastey chicken. I am not a really a chicken eater. I do enjoy this. Had the big snax. 5.99 cant go wrong. Only drawback is the food is all fried.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I visit this zaxbys at least once a week. My food is always fresh and hot. Service is fast and friendly. The fries are out of this world. So looking forward to my next visit. The zalads are good too.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

While traveling we stopped for lunch. The service was good, food was average. Nice family atmosphere. Would stop again.

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!