USD 116
USD 113
USD 194
USD 189
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites near Outlets(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 100
SleepInn
Quality Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
USD 124
USD 112
QualityInn
USD 151
USD 146
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for the night on the way to Myrtle Beach and it was terrible. The whole first floor was under construction with all the furniture outside in the parking lot. The room was so dirty we couldn't take our shoes off. The bathtub had stains in it that I tried scrubbing and wouldn't come off. We showered with our shoes on. Spiders were crawling on the sink in the bathroom. Bugs were flying throughout the room. Mold all along the floorboards. The air conditioner was making a horrible noise then shut down. The bed had stains all over the sheets. I will never stay at a super 8 again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Stayed there the week of April 9, 2017. There were no bottom floor rooms due to the place was flooded last year by the storms and hurricane Matthew. All the furniture from the rooms was sitting outside, covered by plastic in front of the rooms. There was no work going on that we saw. There are no elevators to take you to the 2nd floor, so you have to lug you luggage up two sets of steps. The front lobby smelled horrible. Parking was limited due to trash dumpsters parked in the only parking lot. The room appeared clean, but on closer inspection, it was filthy. There was dirt on the floor that was not cleaned all week. There are NO CLOSETS, AND NO DRESSERS in the rooms. There is a little square portable closet and a small three drawer portable dresser- that nothing will fit in. There are no safes to keep your valuables. I had to keep my clothes in my suitcase all week , and I kept that locked. Halfway through the week we ran out of tissues, so I removed the cover off the dispenser in hopes the maid would re-fill it- she came in and re-inserted the cover without filling the tissue dispenser! There were several people there that were coming back to the lobby from looking at their rooms and demanding their money back because it was so filthy and disgusting. The A/C unit smelled of mustiness. The pool was not ready-I was told it will open in May. The second to last night we were there, as I pulled back the sheets I noticed all sorts of debris in the bed. Further inspection revealed hair all over the bed. I can understand if it was my hair, but it clearly was not and it was located below my chest area. We immediately called the front desk and the informed the lady about the sheets, she said to come down and get new sheets. I was shocked that I had to go down and get them. She said there was no one there to relieve her-NO APOLOGIES on her part. We had to go down and get them --and make the bed. THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!!!!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Everyone was very friendly and helpful when asked for anything. I will be staying at this Super 8 again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 11 August 2016

We didn't want to stay on the beach with all of the craziness, so we checked this place out. It was a bit of a drive however, the rooms were clean, quiet and looked recently renovated. The pool was clean and neat as well. And the price was right.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I had a death in my family we booked six rooms one room had mold on table I had to have them remove out of my sick aunts room another room one of the dressers all draws were broken out I was advised that room was last one to be redone my room was never cleaned after Ms Judy was informed she called the staff to advise them and they still never cleaned my room or removed the trash but Ms Judy and Mario were the best to try to make sure we all were comfortable one room was told that it didn't come with pillows really who says that to the guest but it was the cleaning staff stating that. Old furniture was not removed from property right out bout pool eye sore!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family