All reviews myrtle beach staff was friendly comfortable beds clerk college
Reviewed 23 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Karyn G, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Conway/ Myrtle Beach Area, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Reviewed 1 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2014

The staff was very friendly. The owner, however, was the rudest man. The end of my visit ended in a stand off, nearly involving the police. I was on business. I asked to print a document. I knew it was long, so I offered to pay for the pages. Initially, he attempted to charge me $1 per page. Then realized I print ALOT and we agreed slightly higher than the going rate of .10. So the total is 3.10 an he attempted to tack on a 5$ processing fee bringing the total to 8.10 for 15 pieces of paper. Card processing is my industry, and I explained to him that it was illegal to make a profit of of card processing. He jerked my documents, with private information on them, out of my hands, giving me a paper cut and proceeded to scream at me that he was a private business and he would charge me what ever he wanted.

As if that wasn't bad enough, my 2nd night there, the air conditioning went out in my room. They wouldn't change my room and it wasn't fixed until my last night there.

Run for the hills. Not worth the money. Will never stay again and will not recommend

• Stayed: May 2014