“Good cheese steak”

Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: In the Big Eazy Plaza
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

First time eating here. Most of us tried the cheese steak, one tried the chicken cordon bleu. The cheese streaks were enjoyed by all. Was very good and we've been to many cheese steak places including in PA.
The Cordon Bleu wasn't as good. Would probably be better if the chicken pieces were smaller instead of two large chunks and more sauce.
Also had the cheesy fries. They are a soggy mess. Will ask if they will make well done fries next time...

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

$9.95 for a Philly Cheesesteak with "Angus beef". That was not angus beef unless it's the cheapest on the market. Tasted like the old school steakums that 2 thin slices & the wax paper between them . $2.95 for combo option plus $1.50 up charge for onion rings to be added. Then $2.25 for a side of fries. Fries not golden as all the pictures. Onion rings are like the box you get from Sam's Wholesale. Nothing special about them. I guess I will continue to make my own Cheesesteak until I go up North and get a real one. They should take the Philly name off of the name. Nothing like a Philly Cheesesteak. Just my opinion.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

After a pleasurable vacation in Myrtle Beach, my family and I were in search of a great spot for a quick lunch before we headed home out of state. This was a great choice. We were greeted as soon as we entered. Our food was prepared quickly and delivered to our table nice and hot. The staff was friendly and courteous. The food was great. I got an original cheesesteak. My sandwich was delicious, the meat was sliced thinly and tender. All and all, a great restaurant that I would highly recommend and would return to visit if I return to the Myrtle Beach/Conway area.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We placed an order for delivery to our workplace. We order out often, and have a certain service expectation. The gentleman who answered the phone, while efficient, sounded very angry/annoyed/frustrated. This was a bit off putting. The delivery driver said it would be about 30 minutes. It was closer to an hour. The cheesesteaks were very good. The fries and fried pickles were soggy. The chicken gyro was dry and contained the browning ends of the lettuce head! Not good. Overall, the cheesesteaks were good, but the service was not. And it's very expensive!!! Too bad.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I finally had a good steak sandwich in the area. We have been trying this place and that place always being just a bit dismayed. Finally I have a good place I can go back to.. Not a fancy place, just basic good food! The service was good and the food was great. My sandwich was hot and moist without being soggy. Lots of meat and just the right touch of extras.