“Good food/service”

Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: In the Big Eazy Plaza
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

After a pleasurable vacation in Myrtle Beach, my family and I were in search of a great spot for a quick lunch before we headed home out of state. This was a great choice. We were greeted as soon as we entered. Our food was prepared quickly and delivered to our table nice and hot. The staff was friendly and courteous. The food was great. I got an original cheesesteak. My sandwich was delicious, the meat was sliced thinly and tender. All and all, a great restaurant that I would highly recommend and would return to visit if I return to the Myrtle Beach/Conway area.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

We placed an order for delivery to our workplace. We order out often, and have a certain service expectation. The gentleman who answered the phone, while efficient, sounded very angry/annoyed/frustrated. This was a bit off putting. The delivery driver said it would be about 30 minutes. It was closer to an hour. The cheesesteaks were very good. The fries and fried pickles were soggy. The chicken gyro was dry and contained the browning ends of the lettuce head! Not good. Overall, the cheesesteaks were good, but the service was not. And it's very expensive!!! Too bad.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I finally had a good steak sandwich in the area. We have been trying this place and that place always being just a bit dismayed. Finally I have a good place I can go back to.. Not a fancy place, just basic good food! The service was good and the food was great. My sandwich was hot and moist without being soggy. Lots of meat and just the right touch of extras.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

My favorite meal here is the teriyaki cheesesteak with the homemade chips! Food always comes out quick and the staff have always been pleasant. Definitely a local spot worth trying out.

1  Thank Shannon W
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Excited to find a cheesesteak place, different location but well appreciated. Ironically I went to old location and kept going bumping into the place while I was turning around in the plaza.
CLEAN eatery, great food I must say and meat is piled high. Will be back! Was looked at funny by a patron when I put 6$ in the tip jar.