“The CheeseSteak was tasty. Skip the gyro!!”
Review of CheeseSteak U

Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: In the Big Eazy Plaza
Reviewed 25 February 2017

We placed an order for delivery to our workplace. We order out often, and have a certain service expectation. The gentleman who answered the phone, while efficient, sounded very angry/annoyed/frustrated. This was a bit off putting. The delivery driver said it would be about 30 minutes. It was closer to an hour. The cheesesteaks were very good. The fries and fried pickles were soggy. The chicken gyro was dry and contained the browning ends of the lettuce head! Not good. Overall, the cheesesteaks were good, but the service was not. And it's very expensive!!! Too bad.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I finally had a good steak sandwich in the area. We have been trying this place and that place always being just a bit dismayed. Finally I have a good place I can go back to.. Not a fancy place, just basic good food! The service was good and the food was great. My sandwich was hot and moist without being soggy. Lots of meat and just the right touch of extras.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

My favorite meal here is the teriyaki cheesesteak with the homemade chips! Food always comes out quick and the staff have always been pleasant. Definitely a local spot worth trying out.

1  Thank Shannon W
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Excited to find a cheesesteak place, different location but well appreciated. Ironically I went to old location and kept going bumping into the place while I was turning around in the plaza.
CLEAN eatery, great food I must say and meat is piled high. Will be back! Was looked at funny by a patron when I put 6$ in the tip jar.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We moved from suburban Philadelphia 22 years ago to the Carolinas. We are always looking for a great cheesesteak. This was a great find. Available in a 6 inch which is perfect for me (husband got the 10 inch of course). STUFFED with meat, they use angus beef, and NO gristle at all. The roll was what made it 5 star- just crunchy enough on the outside to make it perfect. Fries were also excellent. All in all, a wonderful experience!

1  Thank Nancy D