“Great Philly Cheesesteak”

Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: In the Big Eazy Plaza
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

We moved from suburban Philadelphia 22 years ago to the Carolinas. We are always looking for a great cheesesteak. This was a great find. Available in a 6 inch which is perfect for me (husband got the 10 inch of course). STUFFED with meat, they use angus beef, and NO gristle at all. The roll was what made it 5 star- just crunchy enough on the outside to make it perfect. Fries were also excellent. All in all, a wonderful experience!

1  Thank Nancy D

Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Being from PA, I love a good cheesesteak sandwich. These are amazing! They have good looking sub sandwiches too. Only thing I wish they had are perogies.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

As someone who is from The Philadelphia area, I'm always looking for a good Hoagie and Cheese steak. Eureka! It's all in the meat and roll. Here they use original Amoroso rolls and rib eye sliced thin and a plus they serve hard to find hot cherry peppers. If I closed my eyes, I would think that I was transported back to Philly. Great Job, Cheese Steak U!

1  Thank busybookkeeper
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

If your in the Conway area and want a great lunch run in there great food great staff. I had a wonderful experience I will be back 100%.

1  Thank Shane G
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

This place looks clean, attentive service, friendly enough..the cheesesteak was ok but the fries were soft and greasy..used three napkins until I decided to get their chips instead..not bad if you're going for the slight burnt flavor..however their rootbeer was superb, but I'd look around before paying $11 for a 6" combo from this place again.

1  Thank Laura W