“Best Steak sandwich south of PA”
Review of CheeseSteak U

Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: In the Big Eazy Plaza
Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Being from PA, I love a good cheesesteak sandwich. These are amazing! They have good looking sub sandwiches too. Only thing I wish they had are perogies.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

As someone who is from The Philadelphia area, I'm always looking for a good Hoagie and Cheese steak. Eureka! It's all in the meat and roll. Here they use original Amoroso rolls and rib eye sliced thin and a plus they serve hard to find hot cherry peppers. If I closed my eyes, I would think that I was transported back to Philly. Great Job, Cheese Steak U!

1  Thank busybookkeeper
Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

If your in the Conway area and want a great lunch run in there great food great staff. I had a wonderful experience I will be back 100%.

1  Thank Shane G
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

This place looks clean, attentive service, friendly enough..the cheesesteak was ok but the fries were soft and greasy..used three napkins until I decided to get their chips instead..not bad if you're going for the slight burnt flavor..however their rootbeer was superb, but I'd look around before paying $11 for a 6" combo from this place again.

1  Thank Laura W
Reviewed 4 December 2014

I get my" Philly Fix" at least once a week. Meaty sandwiches and the best "Double Down"(extra crisp) Fries. Good prices. Try it, you'll like it!

1  Thank FriendofFaustus