“Bad choice ”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Made reservations online. That was fine. Got there and room smelled like mold. The carpets through lobby and upstairs hallway were hideous looking. We got to motel late that night so room change at that point not an option.
The next morning I had to leave early with my wife to get to a meeting. Went to front desk rang bell. Nothing. After a couple of minutes I rang a few more times. The girl yelled out from breakfast area she would be there. She comes out with major attitude. I said room smelled bad she asked if we switched. I said no. It became our fault then. She was belligerent and argued nonstop. I was running late and just left without even getting the breakfast or a coffee. She was nasty. When I mentioned my running late for appointment she this hotel clerk gave a smartass goodbye. She also said the place was an A plus location. I give it an F-

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John K
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear John K.,

I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with regard to your entire experience at our hotel. I apologize for the discomfort that you felt in your guest room and for the very negative encounter that you had with a member of our team in the morning. I assure you that this is not how we want for travelers to feel after they depart from our property and I offer my deepest apologies for this. I hope you'll give our hotel another opportunity to welcome you here in the future.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice and very clean. We stayed for a couple nights and will come back next time we are in the area. The pool area was very enjoyable. Nice relaxing stay over all.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Gems s,

Thank you for letting us know about all of the things that pleased you while you were our guest. We enjoyed being able to offer you great service, comfortable accommodations, and wonderful amenities during your visit to the Conway area. If there's anything specific that our team members can do to make your next stay at our property an even better one, please be sure to let us know about it. We're looking forward to welcoming you back and hope to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your next stay.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for one night on our way through SC. It was very nice and clean. Well maintained outdoor pool and good breakfast. The staff was very friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Rebecca B.,

Thank you for all of the kind remarks you've left for our Sleep Inn & Suites hotel here on TripAdvisor. Though you were only able to spend one night here, I hope that you were able to check out some of the beautiful Conway, SC area while you were in town. We're glad to know that you found all of the extras that you were hoping for at our property, and love hearing that you'd gladly return here again. Please be sure to let our staff know what we can do during your next trip to this area to ensure that we earn a full 5-star rating from you following your stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I was pleased with my stay. Check in was done well. The room seemed recently refurbished and had all the expected features, small frig, microwave, large flat screen TV, iron, luggage stand, etc. Very hot an humid day but AC kept the room comfortable and was not too noisy. It was mid week and the hotel was quiet except for road noise from hwy 501 but after all this is a roadside hotel and my room was on the highway side. Bed was comfortable. I did not use the pool. However, like many hotels, the TV did not get HD from the cable, only analog SD. I know this can be done better because I recently stayed in a hotel in Surfside Beach that got full HD on all channels without any kind of converter box. I miss my HDTV when I travel. The room was a good size but the shower was small.

Room Tip: Get an even numbered room to avoid road noise.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bob M
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Bob M.,

Thank you for writing such a specific review regarding your recent stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites in Conway, SC. We love hearing about all of the things that made you feel welcomed here, as well as some things that we could improve upon to make your next visit an even better one. Our best changes come as a result of the suggestions of our guests, and we appreciate all of your very valuable remarks. I hope that you'll continue to allow us to be your lodging provider of choice whenever your travels bring you to this area. We'd love to see you again and will work very hard to make your next stay worthy of a 5-star rating.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Staff was excellent and room was very clean and updated. We live in the area and just wanted to go and stay and swim in the pool! The beds were very soft and bathroom was clean. It is close to restaurants and stores.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Blonde080791
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Dear Blonde080791,

We were extremely pleased to receive your 5-star rating and positive review here on TripAdvisor. Thank you for trusting our Sleep Inn & Suites to provide you with lodging during this trip. We are delighted to hear that our hotel was able to offer you a somewhat local place to have a quick "staycation" at. I hope that you enjoyed many hours of fun in the sun at our swimming pool, and that you found the rest you were looking for in one of our well-appointed guest rooms. We appreciate all of your very kind feedback and hope to have the chance to welcome you back here again at some point in the future for another getaway trip!

Sonia Patel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Conway
13.9 km away
17.9 km away
Affordable Suites Myrtle Beach
Affordable Suites Myrtle Beach
#91 of 209 in Myrtle Beach

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!