“awosome stay”
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites

Sleep Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Conway
Reviewed 17 February 2017

we had awesome time at this hotel. this hotel have excellent customer service. it was so clean and quite in hotel and free breakfast made my day. me and my husband had excellent time with our stay. love to stay again <3

Room Tip: quite hotel
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear gujujinal88,

Thank you for this extremely positive review and the 5-star rating that you've left for our hotel here on TripAdvisor. I know that our staff and other members of this web site will love reading your feedback and learning of your complete satisfaction while you were a guest at our Sleep Inn & Suites. We were so pleased to be able to offer you and your husband the opportunity to visit the Conway, SC area, and we do hope that you'll be able to return here in the future. We will certainly continue working to ensure that you'll always find the same great accommodations, services, amenities, and value that you had during this recent trip whenever you're at our hotel in the future. We hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn & Suites

Reviewed 18 December 2016

Hotel is decent, very affordable if you just want to stay close to Myrtle Beach. Rooms are a bit on the dark side but servicable. TV and internet are excellent. Business center has a computer but without a printer. If you stay on the front side of the hotel it can get kind of noisy. Otherwise it's pretty clean, the front desk is awesome and I'd stay here gain.

Room Tip: Get a room on the back side of the building.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
HotelResponse_2016, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Dear archiphoto,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad to know that there were many things that you enjoyed about your visit to our property, and I love hearing that you found our hotel to offer an excellent value and that our team members provided you with such welcoming service. I do apologize for the fact that you were not completely satisfied with your overall experience here, though, and I assure you that we'll use your feedback to continue to work to improve the accommodations, services, and amenities that we offer to our guests. It's important to us to know that we've done everything we can to earn a 5-star rating from the travelers who stay here, and I hope that you'll allow us another opportunity to welcome you here during your next trip to the Conway / greater Myrtle Beach area.

Reviewed 28 October 2016

This was the worst experience I've ever encountered in all of my travels. After booking for a one night stay I showed up and upon arrival was told my booking was for the next night. I shared the printed, email and text of the confirmation showing I was there on the correct date. I was told they had no rooms available to give me for the night. Furthermore, I was offered NO HELP to find another room in the area for the same rate. After a 2 hour debate with Hotel ownership I finally left and found other accommodations. DO NOT STAY HERE!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
HotelResponse_2016, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

I am very sorry to hear that your recent experience with our Sleep Inn & Suites was not a great one due to a booking error. I apologize for the fact that we were not able to assist you with your reservation and I also am sorry that our team members weren't able to find other accommodations at the same rate you'd booked at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for all of the inconveniences and discomforts that you faced and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to welcome you here during your next visit to the area. We'd love to work to earn a 5-star rating from you following your next stay here.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We needed three rooms for a wedding during the flooding. Our original lodging plans were nixed due to the flood. The general manager, AP, went out of his way to accommodate us. The front lobby clerk, Farrah, was also welcoming and accommodating. The rooms were clean and what we expected from an older roadside motel. The cleaning staff was also great. A free breakfast was provided with our room, but it was just not to our liking. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in the Conway or western Myrtle Beach area at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are best if you don't like climbing stairs.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
HotelResponse_2016, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

Dear thatsthewayitis,

Thank you for making a recommendation of our hotel to others via this TripAdvisor review. We value all of the feedback of our guests and it sounds as if you had an overall pleasant stay at our Sleep Inn & Suites. We were sorry to hear that your original plans could not be followed through upon due to the widespread area flooding, but we did appreciate the opportunity to welcome you to our hotel. Your complete satisfaction will always be our primary goal and we'd love to be able to have you as our guest again in the future. Please be sure to let our team members know if there's anything that we can do to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your next stay here.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

Clean and comfortable, the two must haves for a hotel stay. They had a decent breakfast selection that satisfied all. The front desk was helpful in suggesting local places to eat dinner and gave us directions as well. We would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
HotelResponse_2016, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Dear bigkahuana,

Thank you so much for the positive remarks you've left regarding our hotel here on TripAdvisor! We appreciate your feedback and are glad that we were able to welcome you to the Sleep Inn & Suites of Conway, SC. It sounds as if you truly enjoyed your experience here, and we are glad to have your comments. If there's anything we can do to make your next stay here an even better one, please be sure to let us know about it when you make reservations or at check-in. Our team members are looking forward to having you back here soon and we hope to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your next stay here.

Sonia Patel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Conway
13.9 km away
23.0 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Myrtle Beach
24.3 km away
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
Clarion Hotel & Conference Cente...
#128 of 209 in Myrtle Beach
28.8 km away
Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel - Market Commons

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!