“Yuk”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Hwy 55 Burgers Shakes & Fries
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is the worst Hwy 55 I have ever been too. Hamburger was horrible. Fries had no taste. Do not order the onion rings. The worst onion rings I have ever had. Waited recommended them as a best seller. The bathrooms were filthy. Service average

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 17 November 2017

My hamburger was so fresh and tasty!!! It is difficult to get a hot delicious hamburger to satisfy my taste. I had eaten at Andy's in North Carolina and did not realize that this was the updated name of the restaurant. I ordered onion rings to accompany my made to order hamburger with ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, and lettuce....it came out perfect..no slip-ups!!! Others at my table also commented how tasty their food orders were also! Wait staff was so nice!!! I will return to this great restaurant when I am in the area!!!!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Everything was great from the burgers, gravy and chili / cheese fries. The 50's music was a pleasant surprise. It's close to home and we'll be back

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Terrible service. Wait staff couldn't find a rag to clean our table. No A/C and no sign to warn people. Leftover food on several tables, other diners sitting waiting for service. We had to walk out.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 13 July 2017

we dont find this as top of line food, average but not bad. however, the service we received every visit was outstanding and price of meal was reasonable.

Date of visit: May 2017