Econo Lodge(Conway)
SleepInn
USD 73
USD 68
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 95/night.

USD 90
USD 178
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites near Outlets(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 101
Quality Inn & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
USD 72
USD 95
USD 81
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

First off the only good thing about this is the location. It's close to everything, but the hotel is terrible. Drug/prostitutes arguing outside, rooms stink like smoke and mildew. Key slots for cards are for show only, you have to use a key. Doors have been repaired several times like someone kicked in the doors and now they have chain and deadbolt locks.

Basically where you go to hide from the police, don't bring a family here. Rooms are outdated to like 2005 and my beds weren't even made and the covers had cigarette burns in them.

Last month they were $40 cheaper, price gouging as soon as the next better hotel reaches capacity. Oh yeah no money refund, just so after you pay the unfair night rates and see how horrible the room is you know you they just robbed you.

Avoid like the plague unless you're looking to hide from the police or want to catch a disease. Only nice staff were maids, they deserve better.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2016 via mobile

Roach Motel...nof for human.Roaches everywhere, toilet, sink, tub, night stand. Mamas, daddies and babies roaches stay with you when you stay here. I definitely did not stay the whole night. I'll never stay here again. Horrible!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2015

There was no Iron, hole in the tub, phone didn't work and bugs in the bedding. The manager had an issue with giving us extra towels and advised me that I had to ask for an iron at the front desk if I needed.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

Just horrible rooms outdated and staff is so rude . I was overcharged on my credit card and owner was saying racial slurs to me and told me to show him statement and I did and he called crazy and told me to get out of his million dollar property !! I have pics of roaches in room and how nasty the bathroom was and pics of bed too piss stains !! Gross !! Was supposed to pay for this dump but ended up paying 90!! There is no type of breakfast no coffee or juice so that needs to be taken off description!!! No clean towels in room and No one to come clean service sucks !!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Everything was horrible. I recommend that you don't go here. The rooms were old and needs to be remodeled, staff were horrible they were rude. For us the air conditioner was broken so we had to sleep without the air. They gave us the microwave and refrigerator in our rooms but it didn't work. Needs to be remodeled. don't come to this hotel it horrible with bad staff.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family