See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

Just horrible rooms outdated and staff is so rude . I was overcharged on my credit card and owner was saying racial slurs to me and told me to show him statement and I did and he called crazy and told me to get out of his million dollar property !! I have pics of roaches in room and how nasty the bathroom was and pics of bed too piss stains !! Gross !! Was supposed to pay for this dump but ended up paying 90!! There is no type of breakfast no coffee or juice so that needs to be taken off description!!! No clean towels in room and No one to come clean service sucks !!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Everything was horrible. I recommend that you don't go here. The rooms were old and needs to be remodeled, staff were horrible they were rude. For us the air conditioner was broken so we had to sleep without the air. They gave us the microwave and refrigerator in our rooms but it didn't work. Needs to be remodeled. don't come to this hotel it horrible with bad staff.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2014

This Hotel is outdated, old and needs to be a total renovation. The sheets were dirty, the bathroom was dirty, there was a hand print on the wall in the bedroom. The customer waiting room in the lobby was scary. The furniture was discolored and smelled.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2013

i will never stay here again. It looks old and run down from the outside. I questioned it even being an open hotel before i pulled into the parking lot. The room had a very funny smell right when i first walked into it. all the drains smelled bad. the mattress was very worn out. it had a lot of weak spots and just felt old. this place definitely wasnt worth my 100 dollars. i will never be back at this sorry excuse for a hotel again.

Room Tip: somewhere other than here
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Torrey W
Reviewed 2 September 2012

We decided after the entire myrtle beach seemed 2 be booked but never thought of bed bugs being our quiet guests. We discovered not only bed bugs but also dry blood on the sheets. The owner was very rude &u refused to come look when we reported it, he just offered to give 1/2 our money back after going back &the forth about how disgusted we were. I would never take my family back there & I would recommend anyone to stay in such filth.

• Stayed: September 2012