See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

First room looked like door was kicked in as there was an inch of play in door when closed. Rusty refrigerator. No internet. Bathroom door sticks and is difficult to open.
Second room telephone had all loose components inside. They replaced phone but still didn't work. Replaced wiring to wall but no luck. No internet. Third room no internet.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017

There was nothing pleasant about this stay. The room was disgusting just look at the photos. Breakfast was so gross it went right into the trash. If that were not enough aggravation our car was broken into overnight.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The room had a funny stale smell the entire time there. It was clean but old. The door did not shut well which made me think about how secure it was and the toilet wouldn't flush. The staff was nice but this hotel needs a major overhaul. If not then it shouldn't be part of the quality inn chain.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

As soon as I walked in I was greeted with a smile. I am a chandelier junkie and realized that all around me were the coolest lighting fixtures dangling with crystals. With the low room rate and the cleanliness of the hotel, I was a happy camper. Yes, the room itself is outdated but again it was clean, the bed was comfortable and I had an excellent night sleep. The breakfast is your standard fare but what do you expect for the low rate.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2017

On july 1st, I booked a hotel in Columbia, SC to see the solar eclipse (Quality Inn, Piney Grove Road, Columbia, SC). I just received notice that they have cancelled my reservation. They will be doing "maintenance" on those days. Curiously, I can make a reservation before the eclipse and after. No maintenance issues. Other hotels in the area are now charging up to $450 a night. I can guess why they cancelled my reservation; they can get a better price now. This kind of practice should be illegal.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple