See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

The room had a funny stale smell the entire time there. It was clean but old. The door did not shut well which made me think about how secure it was and the toilet wouldn't flush. The staff was nice but this hotel needs a major overhaul. If not then it shouldn't be part of the quality inn chain.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

As soon as I walked in I was greeted with a smile. I am a chandelier junkie and realized that all around me were the coolest lighting fixtures dangling with crystals. With the low room rate and the cleanliness of the hotel, I was a happy camper. Yes, the room itself is outdated but again it was clean, the bed was comfortable and I had an excellent night sleep. The breakfast is your standard fare but what do you expect for the low rate.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 August 2017

On july 1st, I booked a hotel in Columbia, SC to see the solar eclipse (Quality Inn, Piney Grove Road, Columbia, SC). I just received notice that they have cancelled my reservation. They will be doing "maintenance" on those days. Curiously, I can make a reservation before the eclipse and after. No maintenance issues. Other hotels in the area are now charging up to $450 a night. I can guess why they cancelled my reservation; they can get a better price now. This kind of practice should be illegal.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jim O
Reviewed 14 August 2017

For the most part, the room had a funny smell that was not of cigarettes. The building itself needed a HGTV overhaul, I could not believe a Choice hotel chain hotel was in such a condition.

Now the "T", we checked in the rooms for 2 nights, we left out to go visiting, we came back to the room and the card would not open the door...the door opened up by itself and there was someone else occupying our room, these idiots rented our room to someone else and packed up our things and put them in the office in plastic bags!! Why would we leave our things in the room if we were not coming back? They were informed that morning to leave fresh towels, which we received before we left and not to clean the room, if there was a problem about a 2nd day pay, WHY did they not address it.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017

the room was not the best. it just didn't look really clean. it was not nasty but we will not stay again. the location and the price was good but you get what you pay for. the staff were friendly. again it was not really bad but it was not all that good.

Room Tip: no real tip
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business