“Great quick meal”

Top Dawg Tavern - Columbia, SC
Ranked #97 of 1,081 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Description: At Top Dawg Tavern, we serve fresh, high quality food with a smile. We offer ample seating for groups of all sizes. Multiple TVs are located throughout the restaurant, including a jumbo projection screen for all the big events. Or, have a seat at our large, open air bar. Come on in and enjoy the fun!
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Grand kids enjoyed it immensely! Servers quite friendly! Manager even stopped by to see that we had everything we needed.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in, due to its proximity to the Sandhills Cinema. I had the pot roast, my wife had chicken fingers. I really enjoyed mine. It was juicy and tender. The mashed potatoes appeared to be homemade. My wife had chicken fingers. She didn’t like the seasoning in the breading. Our waitress, Quinn did a great job.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Lbouknight
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Hey! Did anyone mention $3 margaritas on Monday? Didn't know when we stopped in for lunch, but they are delicious! I had the southern BLT and enjoyed it very much. Not sure about the reviews saying the food was cold-my husband burned his tongue on his onion rings. Overall a great place for lunch!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank teresa-ratcliff
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I've eaten here lots of times and the food is always good. However, this is more of a bar than a restaurant. Last night my wife and I stopped by for dinner after getting off work late. It was very noisy inside so we took a table outside. There was one group of young guys out on the patio using very foul language not trying at all to hold it down. There were other couples and a few children there too. I politely asked them to tone it down a bit but the ignored me. A waitress tipped the manager who came out the and asked them to leave. They just walked outside the gated area and continued to curse loudly. There were also two older guys there who politely asked me if I minded if the smoke. I told them I had rather they not. The manager was there too and he told the that smoking was now allowed. As soon as the manager went back inside they lit up anyway. This is not a place you want to take kids at night.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Had a super lunch - got their $6 special hamburger and my friend got the Philly steak. The food was hot and plentiful. Huge supply of french fries which were the skinny kind and very good. Surprised at the amt and quality of food for the price. It is a sport bar and even though middle of the week their were lots of people around. A bit loud with people overtalking the TV's but not offensive.

Date of visit: March 2018