“College Kids Cheap Eats”

Very's Great Philly Food
Ranked #159 of 1,079 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 20 September 2016

Cheap eats. That's what Very's was know for around campus and getting anything that was covered with sauce and cheese. All you can eat spaghetti was always a plus for the starving artist within me. Don't forget about that amazing garlic cheese bread.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

This place is nothing fancy at all, but I've NEVER had a bad meal here - all have been consistently excellent. Prices are reasonable, and the people are wonderful. Just don't expect fancy.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

I've been going to Very's for several years now. Once I found out that I could get a Fair sausage dog without the Fair being here, I was hooked!! The pizza is pretty amazing as well!!! I will say if you're getting to-go please make sure your order is correct before leaving!!

1  Thank Brittney C
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I have been in Columbia 7 years and heard from many that Very's was the place to get a great philly steak sandwich. It was. I had the philly with the salad bar and was so full I had to take half home. Shout out to Rachael the hostess with the mostess.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Ate here with my family for the first time. Cheesesteak was excellent! It was very hot and fresh when it hit the table. Staff was very friendly too. Will definitely return.