“We will definitely come back next time in town!”
Review of Dano's Pizza

Dano's Pizza
Ranked #260 of 1,080 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We were in town for the Eclipse and desperately needed good food and comfortable atmosphere. Dano's Pizza was perfect!
The pizza was delicious, as well as the two appetizers we ordered.
My daughter and her boyfriend only like cheese on the pizza. They both proclaimed it the best cheese pizza they'd had in a long time. The crust and ingredients were great.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

My family and I have all voted that this is our favorite pizza shop in Columbia,Sc!! A must stop for a pizza and beer!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Had a steak and cheese sub, daughter and friend had 14" cheese and peppironi piza, wife had large chicken salad with three glasses of wine. Total, with tip, $52. Not a beer person but they sure had a long list of craft beers to choose from.

1  Thank Tom R
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I went with a group of ladies at lunch time. You can order pizza by the slice or a whole one. I ordered Spaghetti and wasn't bad but not the best I've had. Chris the waiter was very good and friendly. We mainly had a good time picking on him. One of the ladies had a Calzone and enjoyed it. The only thing I saw was the people going to the animal clinic next door parked in the Dano's parking lot.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Ordered delievery on a friend's recommendation. The pizza was delievered more quickly than promised, arrived as ordered, and everyone on the phone was friendly and efficient. The online ordering system was clunky so I phoned instead. The pizza was decidedly fine. It was not great nor was it terrible. Just fine. A 5 for service and a 3 for food.