“best local Italian delivery”

Schiano's Italian Eatery
Ranked #142 of 1,065 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

there's those times when your comfortably lounging at home and you want to get delivery but DON'T want pizza, nor do you want to spend an arm and a leg for a so-so delivery meal. that's where Schiano's comes in to save the day. everything here is great and blows any "chain" pizza restaurant out on the water in terms of taste, affordability, and menu options. their lasagna is very good as is the pizza. the stromboli and calzone are both also really good. the delivery was fast too. highly recommended on those lazy evenings when you want good food but are too lazy to do it yourself.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Got Schiano's as take out. Coming from the NY tristate area, it's some of the best, most familiar pizza I've had while in the South so far.

Crust is thick and can hold up to toppings with great sauce and cheese. If I'm ever back in this area, they'd be the ones I run to with a pizza craving!

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Cute ambient restaurant. Great Italian food and pizza. Generous portions, made fresh and homemade dinner rolls (tastes like pizza dough so is not light or airy). Terrific menu and they serve wine and beer. Quite casual, wear jeans or shorts. Very friendly service! Late hours, great for college students and great for families. Easy access no steps. High chairs are available.

1  Thank floridavacation48734
Reviewed 12 October 2016

The crust at Schiano's is outstanding! It was tender, just the right density and beautifully cooked, but the sauce was thin and un-cooked or under-cooked, and the cheese was simply not good quality and seemed to have been frozen when the pizza was assembled.
I hope they improve the toppings.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Family and I choose to eat here whenever we get to this side of town. Visited today after picking up my son's new car and realized we were close. I so love Shiano's and have been a HUGE fan for years and years. The pizza is probably the best I have had and the garlic bread is warm yummy love. Owner is extremely nice. When my kids and I visit my husband at his work on this side of town we will definitely make this a must stop.

2  Thank richieroo1