“Yummy, wonderful pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

Family and I choose to eat here whenever we get to this side of town. Visited today after picking up my son's new car and realized we were close. I so love Shiano's and have been a HUGE fan for years and years. The pizza is probably the best I have had and the garlic bread is warm yummy love. Owner is extremely nice. When my kids and I visit my husband at his work on this side of town we will definitely make this a must stop.

2  Thank richieroo1

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I eat from here about every 6 months or so. The pizza is pretty good, but what I really come for are the garlic knots! They are SO delicious!! I definitely recommend to any new visitors!

1  Thank Lauren P
Reviewed 16 July 2016

Absolutely love Frank and his restaurant. I've known them since they served in the mall. Great hand made pizza, wonderful people with whom to deal, and I love sitting in a place that has survived and come back better after the flood.
It is a good pizza, the toppings are ample, the crust done just right, and the sauce very tasty.
Well done and always great to eat.

1  Thank Chapzap
Reviewed 8 July 2016

At the end of a very long day's drive, we ordered a pizza and large salad. Both were quite good. For some, the pizza might be too seasoned, ask for less salt. Salad was generous, enough for two. They delivered to the hotel promptly. Remember to ask for plates, forks, and napkins. Recommend!

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

I've been looking for a place to get some good NY Style Pizza and I found it. Went there for lunch and had some pepperoni pizza. Man....the ingredients taste so fresh. The lunch deals were really good as well. If you're a pizza lover, be sure to get your pies from here.