All reviews italian restaurant next door room was clean would stay here again pleasant stay stayed one night the staff was great the young lady nice breakfast easy access front desk clerk hot breakfast south carolina waffles convenient location parking lot bw bush
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Even though just a few miles off of our travel agenda, we chose this Best Western because it was directly across the street from my husbands favorite restaurant Fudruckers!! The hotel did not disappoint - room & lobby clean, staff very pleasant and courteous, towels & linens clean and fresh. Best of all the mattress was the most comfortable mattress we have slept on in a hotel in ages. Thanks for a wonderful and restful night! We would stay here again without a doubt.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018

I will definitely revisit the stay was very pleasant from staffing down to my room, the bed was the best. I slept like a baby. The staff were very friendly and very receptive. The area was a plus as well there were a few places to eat, Walmart and the highway for easy access.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I have stayed at Best Western in past years and I am still impressed. Everything (service/hospitality) from check -in to departure was great. Breakfast was great... Bedroom and bathroom clean.... Internet service great. Room spacious

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Absolutely filthy. If I would have realized just how filthy it was, I would have left the hotel and slept in my car. Unfortunately, we arrived at about 2:30 a.m. and didn't "see" until next day. My sister sees a doctor in Greenvill, SC; so, we drove from Charleston, SC. First night we stayed at a different hotel. Usually we drive back the next day; however, due to long dr visit and torrential rains, we finally decided about 2:00 a.m. to get a hotel room. I have never had a problem while staying at a Best Western - Until Now. When we got to the hotel, both of us just went to bed. Big mistake. When I got up the next morning and went to the bathroom, the first thing I noticed was dirty, filthy toilet; this wasn't "new" dirty, this was "hasn't been cleaned in a long time" dirty. I went to get breakfast, only to find out that breakfast was only until 9:00 a.m., when I inquired about the sign that stated breakfast was until 10:00 a.m., they moved that sign from behind another sign and then you could see that the 10:00 a.m. was only Saturday and Sunday. They let me a have a few mini muffins and mini cinnamon rolls - how nutritious. I went back to the room and went to sit on the bed and noticed stains. Yuck and double yuck. I wish I would have had a black light; well, never mind; I would have only been more disgusted. Upon checking out, I showed the hotel front desk associate the pictures and she apologized, but seemed to be doing everything she could not to laugh. I do not consider filthy, unhealthy hotel rooms a laughing matter.

Room tip: Do no stat at this hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Steve P, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear muffett55,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We apologize that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. In regards to your complaints, we have addressed your concerns with our housekeeping department and management staff to ensure this will not happen in the future. Once again we apologize for the inconvience and thank your for bringing it to our attention.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

After finding out my plans have changed I tried to change my reservation the morning of my stay. Forget it. The hotel management is unwilling to work with its guests. So I stayed. And it caused me problems besides the unhappiness of being at this property.

The fountain out front does not work and looks neglected. Why is there a fold up table in the lobby? I have no idea but it is unattractive to say the least. The lobby decor is outdated and shabby looking.
On a positive side the printer in the business center worked.

My room was modern but felt dark and depressing. Despite the air conditioning it had a musty smell to it. The desk chair was so low I could barely work at the desk. The bed was comfortable which I appreciated. I was happy to leave in the morning.

Overall the management is unwilling to help a guest and the whole hotel has a depressing air to it. I will never stay here again and because of the cancellation policy I will steer away from Best Western.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Steve P, General Manager at Best Western Executive Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Carol J,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience during your stay, but you had passed our 24 hour cancellation policy, which is why your reservation could not be cancelled. We are glad you enjoyed our recently renovated guest rooms, we are in the process of renovating our lobby and common area in the upcoming months. Once again, thank you for your review.