“Excellent food and service”
Review of Bourbon

Bourbon
Ranked #9 of 1,080 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: USD 10 - USD 25
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Bourbon is a whiskey bar and Cajun-Creole kitchen located just off the steps of the South Carolina State Capitol Building. We serve over 350 bourbons and American whiskeys, as well as whiskeys from around the world. We craft classic cocktails using only the best ingredients, and focus our beer taps on local and regional beers. Our kitchen crafts locally-inspired Cajun-Creole cuisine and we pride ourselves on sourcing the best ingredients from our region, working closely with farmers, ranchers and fishermen. We do not take reservations.
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Went to Bourbon with a group of coworkers and it was a great experience! Service was excellent, server was attentive to our needs and requests, and food was impeccable! The charcuterie board was great, pickles, and my pork chop was cooked perfectly! Would definitely recommend if you're looking for something different, special, and southern.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 10 October 2018

This is always my go-to restaurant in Columbia. Cool vibe, great staff, food and drinks. You can throw a dart at the menu and be extremely happy with that selection. Largest selection of Bourbon in the state of S.C. too.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Bourbon is consistently great! The food is delicious, the drinks are delicious, great energy in a relatively small restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Went early on a Friday. We had the special of Burger, Beer and Bulliet bourbon for $10. Burger was outstanding beer was good, bourbon was fine. The ambiance was great and service matched. Got a second drink of a rare bourbon and was rewarded with excellence. The people watching is great too! I wish I could have stayed longer and definitely will go back anytime I’m in the area. I highly recommend!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Had dinner this week with my wife and granddaughter at one of my new favorite places.....Bourbon! The food....the service...and the bourbon selection were outstanding! It is a small restaurant but has a great atmosphere! The shrimp and steaks were especially flavorful and delicious. I really enjoy bourbon and their selection was amazing! I enjoyed selecting a few that I had never tried and.....will do so again! Cannot wait to go back!

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Bourbon? Share your experiences!