“Terrible service, go to the one in Irmo”
Review of Wild Wing Cafe

Wild Wing Cafe
Ranked #203 of 1,065 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

They were out of the beer on the night of a special. Instead of telling us about the dilemma m, the waiter ignored us for 45 minutes. When the kitchen staff finally came out they forgot my food. Another 30 minutes later he finally came by with our checks and I still didn’t have the food. Turns out he never entered the order. Plenty more wrong with this restaurant. Never go here. If you want a semi-enjoyable evening, go anywhere else.

Ashley C, Manager at Wild Wing Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

We’re sorry you didn’t have a better time with us! We pride ourselves in maintaining the highest quality standards for our customers. So, we hope you will give us the opportunity to discuss this further. Do you mind sending an email to reviews@wildwingcafe.com so we can learn more about your visit?

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit to this restaurant as the wings are delicious! I did order the berry cocktail - and they were out of berries but the bartender made up for it with his excellent attitude and customer service. He recommended the watermelon which was equally acceptable. We will go back the next time we’re in town!

Enovia B, Manager at Wild Wing Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thanks for showing The Wing some love! We hope to see you Gettin’ Wild with us again soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

This place has some great wings. In addition there is a whole bunch of sauces to choose from. The service was a bit lacking and I had to wait for things and the place was kinda empty. I'll come ba k for the food though. Good eats.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My husband, daughter and I had missed lunch but weren’t having dinner till 8pm so we stopped here for a few appetizers. Service was friendly. We had wings, guacamole and grilled shrimp with a side of broccoli. Guacamole was very good, wings were tasty but we didn’t really like either sauce. The grilled shrimp were just ok and sauce served was eh. Broccoli was good. This satisfied our hunger but not sure I would feel the need to rush back.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Service was excellent. Watching USC game fun with former players in the house was great, too. I wouldn't go just for the food, though.